that means 2 mods are going to be gone [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
i think me and snape should step in [img]wink.gif[/img]
I am going to be getting the last bits done in switching a couple of rooms around this weekend.
We are taking the spare bedroom and switching it out with the computer/office. We are taking the larger of the two extra bedrooms for the computer office now and putting the spare bedroom in the smaller one to have the door to the balcony.
With the moving, it means that I will have the computers and the home network turned off/disconnected.
I hope to get back online Sunday morning (maybe even Saturday night - LATE.
But think of my aching back once or twice in my honor while you don't see me online! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
that means 2 mods are going to be gone [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
i think me and snape should step in [img]wink.gif[/img]
take it EASY on yerself, -mega!
[img]eek.gif[/img] what's the prize [img]wink.gif[/img]
And then we can have wet t-shirt contest!
Then again, I think I might leave the network up for as long as possible to the wireless connection so I can check up on you children from the laptop this weekend.
Parents haven't even left and you are already talking about wet t-shirt contests! [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NO! The place here will have the color Pink and smelly perfume everywhere!!Originally posted by Mortitia:
that means 2 mods are going to be gone [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
i think me and snape should step in [img]wink.gif[/img]
Have a good one Mega!
dammit tor didn't we already have this discussion about PINK I HATE PINK [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] but i still wub you [img]wink.gif[/img]
'wub', what does this 'wub' mean?
I like pink.
Bookmarks